The first time you light your candle, it is best to let it burn for at least 3 hours. This means that each time after lighting your candle, the wax won't ‘tunnel’ i.e leave wax around the edges or burn unevenly.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR WICK
We advise trimming the wick down to approximately 1/4 of an inch after each burn. This prevents the flame becoming smoky and creates a much longer life for the candle.
CANDLE BURNING SAFETY
Ensuring the safe and proper use of our candles is our number one priority and we advise you follow the below steps:
ever leave a burning candle unattended
Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
Burn candle out of reach of children and pets
Always leave at least 10 cm between burning candles
Always display candles on steady heat resistant surfaces and make sure they are not placed too closely to any flammable materials such as curtains
Keep candles away from draughts and heat sources - both of these factors can cause the flame to smoke and burn unevenly
Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out
Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
Do not move a candle whilst wax is molten.
You can find safety instructions on the base of all of our candles and diffuser's
If you're ever unsure please do get in touch and we'll be happy to help.
HEART SOY WAX MELTS
Our heart wax melts are handmade from un-dyed, eco-soy wax that is highly scented with the finest essential oils. Place your burner in a safe stable position away from drafts and anything flammable, and well out of the reach of children and pets. Then simply pop a heart melt, one or two into your melter and light a tea light underneath. Do not add water. When melted, a delightful aroma will be released into the room. Each Heart Soy Wax Melt will give you at least 12 hours of scent.
Do not leave unattended when lit.
After extinguishing the soy wax will solidify again - it can be used over and over until the aroma diminishes.
Then place your burner into the fridge for short of time and left over wax will easily release.
Suitable for use in electric burners.